CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Star Wars Card

I made this card for one of my best friends who found a new job. Both her & I have an obsession with Star Wars, so I had to make her a Star Wars card. Truth be told finding Star Wars stamps is not easy although I found these stickers in Michael's and they could not be more perfect cause not only are they Star Wars but they are also LEGO!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I found the paper at a local scrapbooking store in Minneapolis on one of our many adventures to Scrapfest and of course I had to have it.

I'm super happy with the result and am totally in love with the Lego Star Wars stickers.

Thanks for stopping by & May the Force be with you!!!
Stephanie :)



3 comments:

snappy scrappy

Adorable!!! Your Lego fetish cracks me up!! Lee-Ann :)

Donna

Fabulous card! What perfect finds....the stickers and the paper.

Bananastamper

Such a fun card! Love the fun papers and of course the awesome LEGO Star Wars stickers!

Post a Comment